Oh summer, where the heck are you going? I know that technically summer doesn't end for another monthish, but there's a feeling deeply ingrained in me that fall firmly starts on September 1. It was Probably, you know, caused by the 18 years of schooling that abruptly ended my summer bliss around this time, but maybe not... Either way, my mind is all on sweater weather, jean jackets waiting to hear leaves crunching under my boots. Putting together this roundup to me felt just about as in-between as trying to pick out an outfit in the volatile Ohio weather this time of year - like do I need a jacket or not!? The struggle is real. This last month of summer has been full of color and fun, now that I look at it again maybe I will let it linger a little longer!
1. This place! Basically living color? Basically, the coolest place on earth. Basically my dream.
2. I'm just really into this car full of flowers!
3. If my feet could only ever wear one thing forever it would be these.
4. If there is one event I wish I could have attended this summer it would be this! The topic + the decor is a homerun for me.
5. These mini flamingo pinatas have my summer heart!