Wedding coordinators go through it all! It was (and still is) a crazy job but it’s taught me the most!Read More
Oh summer, where the heck are you going? I know that technically summer doesn't end for another monthish, but there's a feeling deeply ingrained in me that fall firmly starts on September 1. It was Probably, you know, caused by the 18 years of schooling that abruptly ended my summer bliss around this time, but maybe not... Either way, my mind is all on sweater weather, jean jackets waiting to hear leaves crunching under my boots. Putting together this roundup to me felt just about as in-between as trying to pick out an outfit in the volatile Ohio weather this time of year - like do I need a jacket or not!? The struggle is real. This last month of summer has been full of color and fun, now that I look at it again maybe I will let it linger a little longer!
1. This place! Basically living color? Basically, the coolest place on earth. Basically my dream.
2. I'm just really into this car full of flowers!
3. If my feet could only ever wear one thing forever it would be these.
4. If there is one event I wish I could have attended this summer it would be this! The topic + the decor is a homerun for me.
5. These mini flamingo pinatas have my summer heart!
July, July, July: It's the summeriest of summer months in my opinion here in Ohio. The summer heat is in full swing, my garden is bursting with flowers and veggies and there are endless amounts of festivities to be had! This month has been so full of celebrations and outings it's been a little dizzying (in the best way!). I am ready for a few lazy summer days now and I hope you are too. Here's a list of some fun things that inspired me this month for your to check out on your next extended couch surf!
1. I wasn't a huge fan of drones, until this.
2. Probably the greatest use of balloons on the internet I have seen in awhile.
3. Oscar the Grouch is getting a renovation on the streets of NYC
4. Ohio, Ice Cream Capitol USA (plus, like the cutest illustration to match)
5. My current creative book obsession (more to come on this!)